Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cant sleep

I love that our windows are open. I really hope we can move to a home where we can set up a fire pit. I tend to like to be in the front yard mkre than the back. So we are looking for houses with nice fwnced back yard and semi private ish front yard. Ill just have to get lots lf shrubs or something lol
Anyway im so excited it is fall. I was blessed and went shopping for my bday with my dad to get new shoes and a sweater.  I love sweaters. Im getting yarn for hilkarys mom so she can make me a ravenclaw scarf and a grey hat. James is getting a gryffindor sp hat lol. I loove fall. I wish it lasted wayyy longer.
It is gorgeous outside and i love the crisp mornings!  We will be going to the zoo with mel soon and the mo gardens with shawna. Tim said he wants to take the boys to the zoo on a weekend again too. Apple picking.  We will do that too and the pumpkin farm!! Ohhh how i love fall. Pumpkin bread and butternut squash. Guys. I really love fall.
Ive been thinking hard abojt it too. I think my next blog ill have points and everything lol, about fall traditions. It is in fact up to tim and I what traditions we want for our family, for our boys.  It is such an awesome feeling knowing we get to start something so precious as family tradition. 
What are some things you love to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment