Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hippy Dippy Too Fast!

So I have decided, on a couple things over the weekend with Tim
One, this week needs to just slow slow slow down. Our James will be two on sunday, and his party is Saturday. I am not ready (and neither is the house but it will be lol)
Two, I have decided and Tim said ok lol, that I will not cut my hair for at least two years. I will get color touch ups, and trims when needed like every two or so months. But I want to grow it out. I honestly think I want to grow it longer than two years, but we will see how heave it is at that point. My head my say I have no choice and have to cut it. I have incredibly thick healthy heavy hair.
Three. For James his animals were turtles and frogs. and they fit him well. He honestly looked like a lil turtle sometimes when he was lil. cracks me up. I decided and tim did not object to giraffes and monkeys for Titus. I would like to stick with blues and greens and browns if I can. Their room is blue and for James it is mostly blue and green. I am going to make the crib blanket for Titus. I am excited.
Hm. There was more? I don't remember though lol
But in other news my cousin had her baby Hannah :) I am so excited! just wish I could get out there to visit but don't see that happening for a while.
went to church today it was nice to see Victoria and tisha :) and it was just nice to be there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment