Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

woe

It has been so busy lately it seems!! Superbowl , we have a new thing starting on sunday nights at church so now I don't know how we are gonna do sunday mornings. Probably Tim just go at night, and I will try to hit both services. Yikes. Anyways going out of town in a couple of weeks to see my family in colorado. :) Been babysitting so my weekends seem so hectic!! But it is fine :) been packing Tim's lunch and doing good about making dinner and meal plans and really watching what we eat and what we spend. I am happy about that! Not perfect at it but it's a step in the right direction!!
I have not been running much, it has been cold. On warmer days I have , but it I am not sticking to my sched. So I took James walking, I suppose if I don't get to run, I can at least try to walk later in the day.
Anyways and I started to learn how to crochet, it is hard but I am really excited about it!! I can't wait to make things for James and the new baby when we get that far!!
And o my James!! I feel like he has been taking off in leaps and bounds. He is so smart and wonderful and growing! I hope he really takes off with potty training soon, we are going to go get him a potty book and I might try giving him and m&m ever time he goes for a lil while. Otherwise he is doing so good with stairs! and he used a spoon last night very well! and he is just figuring stuff out every day. Stepping in and out of the tub instead of how he usually goes on his belly, and he has been playing with blocks great! and o when he sees the word team umizoomi on the guide he is so excited because that is his favorite show! He is just getting so big. He is so wonderful and handsome, I am so thankful for him :) He will be a wonderful big brother, and he is an amazing person. My son, I can't even imagine life without him and I can't believe that God allowed me to be his momma.
Ya so not alot to say, lol. Just busy busy busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment