Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Answers!!!

So I went and got blood taken for thyroid, and that is good which is great considering how many people in my family have problems with that. My progesterone was low. It was at a 5 instead of a 10 like it should have been. There is the problem!! and here is the answer, I have to take progesterone every month after my cycle when I get a positive ovulation. This is something I can do at home! This is something that will change the outcome of our pregnancies!!
I now have answers to what was going on. I feel so much better. I am so so so so a million times thankful God was able to show us what was up with everything. I think it is so amazing, that even though we were praying and had no idea what was going on that God did, and is taking care of it. I find it so crazy cool that even though progesterone testing was not on the list the dr gave me, I thought to ask for it and there we have it. God really really was working with me, and I didn't even know.
I am so thankful. I am so thankful for James. Now knowing this, even though through all of the other stuff we knew James was a miracle, this just amplifies it. Now I know why we lost the twin, now I know why we lost the others. Now I know, and I can have peace that God gave me when I didn't know, and peace in knowing. I can not explain how much better this makes me feel, and the hope.
I had hope and trust in God, but He knows I am a visual person, this is something I can put on paper and see and understand. This is something I can use to show and prove that God is there, He really is even when we don't feel like it or understand.
O, so much peace and comfort and hope.
AND! My big boy James pooed on the potty today! I am so proud of him. What a big guy what a smart boy, what a miracle!!
And we can add to our family, give him someone to play with someone to share his life with.
Thank you father God, thank you Jesus. Thank you for not giving up on me, when I was. And thank you everyone for the prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment