Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

I love Yoga Jullian Michaels style

So I took the tree down did the dishes and have been working on some laundry while James is playing with mama and papa. And I was going to go running, but I really need running shoes and want to save running for just MWF.
 I went ahead and looked around on youtube for a relaxing but fat burning work out and I think after trying some I found the one I love! I started out doing 50 jumping jacks and running in place stretching doing normal stuff to get my blood flowing, and then tried some weird pilates stuff I did not like. Tried some yoga I did not like. Then I found Jullian Michaels 30 min yoga work out. Uhm. Love. Love. Love it! I am hoping to find the dvd and on sale, as well as running shoes. I think I am really going to like this routine of getting up at 530am to do yoga or run.
 After I do my work out stuff, I can read my Bible and enjoy breakfast with James :) It will be nice and I am excited. I just want to lose 10lbs and maintain a healthy attitude and body.  I need to be healthy for me, for James and for Tim. As well as for the next pregnancy when we get to that. Anyways, I know it's a short blog and I already blogged today but I really just fell in love with that yoga and wanted to share. <3 Send lots of love prayers and positive thoughts this way please so I can stick to this routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment