Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lazy day

I am so thankful for the weekend. Went to church this morning, and today I am not going to do anything but play with James and cuddle and I think I want to take a nap when James does. Yep. Tomorrow I'll be up at 530 for running, and I am excited. Hillary came with me yesterday to get some stuff at the store and she found me some cute running shoes that I could afford. 14 dollars amd some change, and they are not white mommy runing shoes that go with mom jeans, they are black and pink and look fine. I know that doesnt matter shoes are shoes, and I needed different shoes to run in. I am just glad I like them and they will def work. Now I just gotta work on getting a yoga mat.
And, we were pretty lax on potty training during the holidays and then the miscarriage, but starting tomorrow we are going to start again. I just need to stay committed, and hope James doesnt get bored with it. He got bored with it last time, but we are gonna work on it and I am going to try a potty chart with stickers and stuff to show him what time he pottied and such. Wish me luck.
I don't really have a new years resolution, but I want to work on James being potty trained before his second birthday, and that he is using utensils successfully before his second birthday. And I want him to be saying his abcs and couting to ten by the end of the year. These are things I know he can do and we already work on. Not resolutions, but things I am excited for this year. I suppose my resolution this year if I have one is a healthy pregnancy and another baby. I'll know more about that after my dr appointment next friday. Well I'll have to wait on blood and thatll take longer.
Anywho, I am excited to relax today, and start my solid schedule tomorrow running on mwf and yoga on t/t. I think I'll have to save painting and writing and reading for the weekends. and potty training for James. O and my new glasses come in hopefully this week. :) So a new look for a new year I guess lol

Wish me luck

o my blog isnt letting me upload pictures from my computer anymore help. anyone know what i need to do to fix this?





No comments:

Post a Comment