Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

upside down

so basically, the dr says I am healthy and she isnt worried. She gave me a long list of tests we can chose to get done, none that she says have to be done, and that more than half the time the tests say there is nothing wrong and she isn't worried because we have James and she knows I can do it. But I keep having miscarriages. Pretty heartbroken.
I asked if we should check my vitamin levels and folic acid, she said no we don't need to. The list she gave me has an insane ammount of clotting tests, some glucose stuff, thyroid stuff, hormone stuff and genetics. She said we can take antibiotics before we try again if we want to. None of this stuff is 100%. I have no idea what to do. I have no idea what is wrong. I am going to check my progesterone and my thyroid. That's it. We don't have the money for genetic testing, and most of the time you find nothing with that anyways. And if you do you can't do anything about it.
So basically, I am just hurting. I am upset. I am angry. I can not pray any harder. I can not do anything differently. All I can do is keep taking my vitamins and aspirin. Praying and reading my Bible. Keep praying and keep asking.
Right now, that just feels empty. That feels like nothing. And I still don't understand it.
I don't understand why people in broken marriages, people that don't want to get pregnant, and people who want to be out at parties can get pregnant like it is something in the water. People that get married first, that try to get their life on track, that try to do what God intended for us, are the ones that suffer and have the problems are can't.
SO today I really am helpless. I am feeling hopeless. I go to do those two tests on the 29th, because I have to be on a certain day of my cycle for the progesterone test. If that comes back negative with the thyroid test, we'll wait another cycle and keep trying. It is eating at me emiotionally, but it will if we don't too so I'm kind of lost with all of this.
Trying to stay strong, trying to keep faith about it. I know that God is taking care of it, I just don't know how or why. I know that nothing is impossible with Him. I just don't know what His will is. When I read my Bible and pray, I keep getting versus about how we can ask God for help. We can keep asking. We can keep praying. We can keep hoping , because He hears our hearts and our prayers, and He will respond.
So I guess that's all I can do. Keep asking. Keep praying. Keep trying to keep hoping. Keep saying thank you for James. Keep saying thank you I think I am healthy. Keep saying thank you Tim and James are healthy.
I am just so heart broken and sad. Helpless. I just really need Him to hear me, and help us. I know joy is a decision. I will work on it. Guess that's all I can do anyways. Giving up is never an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment