Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sing Over Me

Father in Heaven,
Hear my plee,
Search my heart

So You can see,
That first I would like
Your Will be done

Over all,
my feelings,
my heart,
my love

And if it be
Possible
Lord

Search my heart
My mind
My sould

I was made to be
a mom
a wife

I crave to be
the woman
You designed

I beg you father
with tear filled eyes

Not again
No
Please
Let this one be

If I may
If it is ok
I would ask,
for Your promise
to provide

Provide what is best
Provide what we ask
Seek my heart
and provide my desire

To mother one more,
Here,
Until I am with you

To mother one more
for my son,
for my husband

There is no doubt
my son is a miracle
Can't we prove the world wrong
and show them two

Two wonderful people
created by your hand
That started as a dream
in my heart
in his head

Constantly thinking
Him and I
of being parents
a family

After all Father,
that is what matters in life
Family
Love
Life

I would ask You
Dear God

Beg you

I am

all day I am praying
trusting
I dare say

Learning that trust
does not mean
not afraid

Father dont leave me
with another empty heart

I am trusting you
To hold us together
Trusting You
to show us you power
Loving you,
Knowing You love us back

Crying to you
Knowing you'll comfort back

Father I pray,
That you will heal my womb
For the child within
grows healthy and strong

To lose another
I can not fathom

This is my heart God
Please hear me

You know I trust you
You know I am hoping
My faith is not diminished
My faith is not squandering

But I am weak,
and this cuts deep
I need your peace

To show me,
That it will be ok.

Because the life you started
in me
is not over
the life you started in me
is Yours
 
Your will be done
O my Father in Heaven
In anguish and uncertainty
I look to you
My maker

My Father in Heaven
No matter what
You always do what is best

I will accept this

Give me peace
O God in heaven
Send down your presence
Your Power
Your Glory

For all life is from you
So pray I do
That you sing life over me
The child,
and my family



No comments:

Post a Comment