Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The waiting game

So I went and got blood drawn today. Hurt. I am really bad about being super tense and then it hurting worse. lol. Anways now I wait until monday to see what the dr says. We did a blood draw thurday and one on saturday (today) to see collectively that my HCG is going up in a healthy manner.

So now it is just waiting and waiting. I'll feel better when I get a phone call saying that the blood work looks fine (but lets be honest, I'll be calling at 830 in the morning leaving a msg like I always do lol.)

Then the ultrasound on the 28th!

Praying praying praying believing and recieving!! We want this baby so badly. James needs someone to play with!

And I had an arbonne party last night. It was really fun. Praying about that too, but I think it is something I can do to help tim out with finances, so I will be hopefully selling it soon too.

anywho! hope everyone has a great weekend! I think I am going to go take a nap. so tired!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment